Agreed. I ran across a few messages claiming that OOo 2 is *finally* available for download, so I was all psyched up to download it for OS X. Sadly, OOo 1.1.2 is the latest version available for Macitnosh users.

What is the general timeline for OO2 for OS X, or has that been officially dropped?

-Lars
Lars Noodén ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
        Software patents harm all Net-based business, write your MEP:
        http://wwwdb.europarl.eu.int/ep6/owa/p_meps2.repartition?ilg=EN