On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:00:06 -0700, Bruce Byfield wrote:

> While people have complained about the lack of .debs for over a year,
> nobody seems to have actually filed an issue.
>
> Now, I have. It's 56423, if anyone cares to add their comments or votes.

For most of the development cycle I was using rpm2cpio and extracting from
that into the directory I wanted.  I never managed to figure out how to
get dselect or dpkg to let me have two versions installed at the same
time.

--
Mac :})
** I usually forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **