On Sun, 2005-10-23 at 17:22 +0200, Stephan Gromer wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> > So do you want to know how this is done on WinXP or on Linux - not clear
> > whether you want to make the move to OO.org first and later to Linux.
>
> I need to do this transition smoothly - so OOo first and Linux
> somewhat later.
>
> NM> There should not be any problem under Linux - multi-langage is the norm
> NM> there and has been for a long time
> Yes, I know that Linux is much easier when it comes to these issues.
>
> So anyone any idea for the WinXP-situation?

What are your questions, Stephan, regarding OOo2 on WinXP?

[Transitions are easier than generally anticipated, if enough respect is
paid to the small, well-defined areas where difficulties can occur.
Particularly respect for "human factors" is necessary: such as
individual expectations, perceptions and the short period (approximately
1-2 days) necessary for acclimatizing to a new application.]

-Sam

--
www.PlexNex.com