Hi, Krystian,

People usually choose their own e-mail clients. Several that get recommended are:

 Evolution
         http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/
 Thunderbird
 The Mozilla suite
        http://www.mozilla.org/products/mozilla1.x/
 Eudora
        http://eudora.com/

All are available free of charge.  The first three are open source.

-Lars
Lars Noodén ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
        Software patents harm all Net-based business, write your MEP:
        http://wwwdb.europarl.eu.int/ep6/owa/p_meps2.repartition?ilg=EN