Chad wrote:

>What he said was a functional sentence, but it just didn't make sense
in context.

What he wrote makes perfect sense. What it means is not congruent with
what he thought it meant.

>doesn't mean I should try to translate his English emails into English!

I realize that you lack the ability to translate English into English.
 But that is a fairly easy skill to acquire --- but only if the
individual who desires to acquire that skill spends time in libraries
--- a function that you have admitted you have no intention of ever
doing.

xan

jonathon
--
Does your Office Suite conform to ISO Standards?