There is not a comparable component of OOo to Visio. OO draw can be
used instead of visio, but they are really different products so for
the professional I woulnd't recommend it.

There are opensource packages that can replace visio (eg, dia). I'm
sure there are some that also replace InfoPath (but since I have no
idea on what that does, I'll have to defer to someone else).

Please note however that the standard MS Office suite does not come
with Visio (or InfoPath) - they are something that need to be
purchased separately.

/paul