I'm not talking about hype there, nor even specific reviews. What I am refering to is the frequency of put up pieces on anything and everything from MS. That's not a close vs open source issue, that's MS vs everybody issue.

Those pieces give all appearances of being editorials masquerading as news, short of phrasing everything specifically as an opinion.

-Lars
Lars Nooden ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
        Software patents kill innovation and harm all Net-based business.
        Keep them out of the EU by writing your MEP, keep the market open.