Randomthots <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in news:dkh7pt$s02$1
@sea.gmane.org:

> Ultimately, these decisions will be made by folks at Sun (and maybe IBM,
> et. al.) and our respective opinions mean squat, bumpkiss, nada. This is
> all a perfectly pointless discussion anyway. The idea that the greater
> OOo "community" has any real influence is naive.

This is of course true and important, but don't dwell on it too much, or
else these lists will be entirely abandoned except for people who manage to
persuade themselves that what happens here changes the universe -- and the
poor innocent sods who come along looking for help.

--
Andrew Brown
The email in the header does not work.