RodJ Martin wrote:

Although your Office suite works with some Operating Systems, it doesn't work with the BEST Operating System available in the World... Mac OS X 10.4.x

I have worked with and on computer systems since 1969 (Burroughs 3500) and have been working with Mac OS, DOS and Windows since the early 80's. To date, there has been no better Operating System than Mac OS X 10.4.x "Tiger"

Possibly, but I still regard using the SGIs of 10 years or so ago as my best OS experience so far...

But that's a different discussion entirely. Actually, OOo works quite all right with OS X. I recently downloaded the 2.0 binaries from openoffice.org, and they installed and worked just like that. They do need the X server, though (one of the greatest things about OS X is in my opinion the fact that I can just compile and run all those freeware apps developed under Linux/Unix via the X11 support. Yes, that's without a fully native user interface, but I still think it's great.)

If you want a "more native" UI, have a look at the "NeoOffice" project. There is no 2.0 release of that yet, though.

Rod Martin
Manager of Quality
TAS, Ltd.