Michael Adams wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:50:05 -0500
> Chuck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>Outlook has an option to let you use MS Word as your email editor.
>>Does anyone know if it's possible to make it use OOo Writer instead?
>>The more I work with OOo the more a like it over MS Office.
>>
>>Thanks.
>>

> This can be achieved with both programs open and "copy and paste".
>
> Also i hear there are many who advise against using Word for emails on
> several counts, not the least being many email clients are not able to
> read HTML mails.
>
> I recommend that if you wish to send a pretty document do so as an
> attachment.

It's all for internal email. Everyone must use Outlook. It's a company
requirement, so they will have no problems reading HTML.

If this were 1990 I would agree that sending email in HTML format would
be unadvisable. This is 2005 though and any email client that can't
handle HTML isn't worth wasting time with.