On Thu October 13 2005 19:56, + Les Ansley wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> Hi,
> I would love to be able to use OO all the time but as I am researcher I
> rely a lot on bibliographic software (I use Reference Manager) that
> integrates with Word.  Could you please advise me whether there is
> bibliographic software (user friendly - I have looked at BibTex and
> can't get to grips) that does the same in OO or is there any in the
> pipeline?

Hi Les,
 There is indeed work gone into a bibliographic component for OOo. You can
find it at http://bibliographic.openoffice.org/. It is hoped that some of the
functionality will be available in one of the next 2.0.x releases.

Please reply to discuss@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ