Chad Smith wrote:
On 11/8/05, Andrew Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
I read it years ago, and it seems to me wrong about almost everything.

We strongly disagree, then - I've known ESR for more then 25 years, and we are as opposite as possible on politics & economics... but there are things we agree on, and TC&TB is one.

Oh no, Andrew! You are in for it now! You might as well have called Tux the
devil!

*runs and hides before the "Petition to Remove Andrew" flames get started*

Oh, how *cute*. So, Chad, are you ever planning on growing out of 5th grade?

        mark
--
The W Administration - a toad for breakfast for the 21st Century