Randomthots <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in news:dkueeu$uu8$1
@sea.gmane.org:

> Personally, I can't imagine using an office suite over the Internet.
> Unless I was hooked up over really fast, fat, pipes all the way, the
> delay would drive me nuts. Maybe in a University environment over a LAN
> that had a multi-Gbps ISP hookup, but not over any normal home hook-up,
> not even broadband.

Agreed. But the idea of having my data on a secure bit of the cloud, and
saving to and from the internet, has much more appeal. There was a
reference in Jonathan Schwartz's blog the other day -- an dhe is a man who
has some influence on the devleopment of the program. There is something
like this for Macs already. I'm sure one could figure out a way to do it in
*nix. But it's much less hassle if someone ele does it.

--
Andrew Brown
The email in the header does not work.