On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 07:34:42 -0000, Christian Einfeldtextra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I haven't seen a post yet to this email list about this OOo training

video<http://business.newsforge.com/business/05/11/09/2044220.shtml?tid=35&tid=136&tid=130>that

Roblimo Miller has made available, but these videos are pretty good,

and they're released under a cc license. You should feel free to post links

liberally. I plan to host them on the Digital Tipping

Point<http://www.digitaltippingpoint.com/>website and on

DIYparts.org <http://www.diyparts.org/>.

Generating Video tutorials are easy for Linux users and I guess we can also host new array of video tutorials for linux thanks to wink. Wink is a free screem capture application that will run on linux, windows and you can generate the flash output necesary. The only downturn is that the video doesn't have audio. This shortcomming can be crucial for some tutorials so a combination of written and streaming will make it ok.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES