Hi all.

My needs:
- in large mail-merge processes i need to change often part of text, or
the whole message, depending on the receiver's kind;
- this kind is defined in one or more fields of the list db itself.

What i can do:
- i'm able to use conditional sections/fields to achieve the goal.

What i can't do:
- the conditions can be as simple as a whole number in a db field, or
more complex values inside the field; in the latter case i couldn't find
any way to do my job (not cleanly: i have to set up different mail-merge
processes, loosing e.g. the required zip-code strict order of the
printed output).

What could help me:
- my problems were solved if i could use regular expression in condition
formulas for hiding fields/sections, what i'm not able to do.

My ask:
- it's something that i don't know about OO, or the feature is really
not implemented, or is there a workaround to achieve the goal? If not
possible, how can i submit some kind of issue?

Thank you.
Best regards.
Marco