"Alexandro Colorado" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> in  opensource this SHOULDN't be so hard but we lack developers. for
> example a complete XML PIM app could make everything interchange with
> everything using a strong XSLT framework that will convert your ical
> with  vcf with mbox and interact between them.

... but we lack developers ...

This isn't a minor obstacle exactly. It's probably true that if there were
thousands of highly skilled and experienced developers prepared to spend
four or five years on a boring and unoriginal job without getting paid
anything and with no guarantee at the end of it that anyone would ever care
(for some other project might have got there first) then the complete XML
PIM app could be built, with a pony as well for every user who wanted one.

--
Andrew Brown
The email in the header does not work.