Caleb Marcus wrote:
KamiHír wrote:

Randomthots írta:

Derek Meyer wrote:

On the release of OpenOffice 2.0, OOo has come up to (and surpassed)
Microsoft Office standards for the working professional. If you want to increase the user base significantly, there are two things that I believe
must be done first and foremost:

*    Implement a ClipArt system to compete with Microsoft's
*    Improve Impress usability - see review posted all over online for
suggestions

<snip>

And did you try my gallery?

http://hu.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=377&expandFolder=377&folderID=375
The current version is 1.22

If OpenOffice.org implements clipart, I recommend having the download only contain the software, but the first time you run it it asks you whether you want to download clipart from the web.

Or put a WWW page on OOo web site with links to various available libs. Then put the web site in the help file. This could be done before V3.0.

I have made some images in draw but for most, I prefer The Gimp.