On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:15, Lars D. Noodén wrote:
> I, too, tried to look at tradeclient again, but don't run any of the
> supported platforms anymore.  It may be time to dust it off and bring it
> up to date, many people have realized the mistake in getting caught in MS
> Outlook / Exchange / AD and are looking for a way back out.

Looks like it'll be a hard job sorting out some of the ancient dependencies.
That's okay; I wasn't expecting things to be easy.

> -Lars
> Lars Nooden ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
>       Software patents kill innovation and harm all Net-based business.
>       Keep them out of the EU by writing your MEP, keep the market open.
>
> On Mon, 14 Nov 2005, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> [...]
>
> > I hope you noticed that client in *ancient*, last updated in March 2001
> > and the interface toolkit is the old GTK1, which will not have desktop
> > integration nor internationalization support.
> >
> > It look like Binary lost interest in this software, discontinued and then
> > opensourced it.

Judging from Tom Adelstein's comments, it was intended to be open source in
the first place; nusuth - no matter.  It's under the GPL now, and that's the
only thing that concerns me.

What procedures exist for incorporating the GPL source tree with an LGPL
source tree?  Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Wesley Parish

-----