On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:49:36 -0000, Scott Morrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Let me start by saying, I love OpenOffice.  I use it at work on my PC.
However, the Mac verison I use for my small business is not at the same
level as the windows version.  When are you going to release a new more
Mac like version with the Mac look?
I have been very impressed with this program and am using it as a
replacement to MS Office.  I have used MS Office for work in 90% of my
bay for 10 years and have now totally switch over.  Keep up the good
work.

Scott Morrison

In all honesty we lack developers on the mac side. Most of the 2.0 ports are thanks to a single developer in france. This is a good and a bad thing, good on one side because imagine what much difference does a single developer can do.

I think if many mac users can chip in and sponsor a developer, it can also focus not just on the porting but also on the usabilty for the mac. I know the mac pople really love their machines and I think if they can get away with a free MSO compatible and really usable tool, we can OOo to be a powerful tool for all the OSX users.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES