Hey!

I have written a text file manager, which can copy, join and reencode
text files. I am using it to build my web pages. Who likes it, please
send me an e-mail and sign in my guestbook here:
http://republika.onet.pl/webadmin_ksiega.html?id=1713886
Press "dopisz sie do ksiegi" in order to sign in the guestbook.
"nazwisko" means a "name", "tresc" is a "comment".
"zapisz" is "store"
The link to the compressed archive is here:
http://www.hyperjump4.republika.pl/hr5000L.html
I am waiting for your opinions and translations.
Cheers,
Konrad

--
Konrad Stobiecki ( e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
Visit http://pl.openoffice.org , http://www.hyperjump4.com