On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 11:30 -0500, Chuck wrote:
> How to do remove all newline characters in OOo writer? I tried enabling
> regular expressions in the "find & replace" dialog, then entered "\n" in
> the "search for" field, and left "replace with" empty. It gives me
> "search key not found".

This question is probably better suited to the users mail list.

There is a distinction between a newline and a new paragraph. I suspect
that your document has new paragraphs rather than new lines and thus no
new lines were found.

Some people have found IannzFindReplace macro available from:
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/hillview/OOo/
in a document called IannzFindReplace.sxw useful.

Thanks, Ian