Amiracle Computers wrote:

> My Gripe:  One suggestion, don't have Word Completion on by default. I
> would guess that most people educated enough to know about
> OpenOffice.org are pretty fast at typing, and to having to hit the enter
> button to finish the word would take longer than continuing typing out
> the word.  It totally disrupts the flow of typing.

Hm, where is the problem with AutoCompletion? You don't need to accept
its suggestions, just ignore it and type as you want!

Only if it happens to offer a good completion press "Enter". So
AutoCompletion is only a *visual* interruption, but it doesn't prevent
you from typing the text as you want.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.