Beverley Reynolds wrote:
>> From: mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: 2005/11/18 Fri PM 09:17:32
>> CST To: discuss@openoffice.org Subject: [discuss] To all - PLEASE
>> TURN OFF YOUR RETURN RECEIPT REQUSTED!!!
>>
>> Unless you *really* want 1,753 return receipts clogging your inbox.
>> It's rude and inconsiderate - and downright dumb - to have your
>> email requesting a return receipt for every email you send out, and
>> doubly so for a mailing list.

Mark, as a new user of openoffice & 70+yrs how do I get rid of
numerous (40 +) discuss emails.  Please enlighten me.  Thanks,  Bev

Taking this offlist.

        mark
--
"A highwayman is as much a robber when he plunders in a gang as when
single; and a nation that makes an unjust war is only a great gang."  -