Hi Joel,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I wish someone can add this in the Calc program or come up with a service pack that puts it in or some kind of upgrade. I wish to implement OpenOffice by next year to all new computers that I will be purchasing and start removing Microsoft Office slowly. The text to column is important specially for dos based reports that need to be turned into a work sheet.

Willing to help you, can you pls. explain more?
Because:
When I have some paragraphs in Writer,  I can just copy and paste.
When I have some lines in Writer, I can just copy and paste plain text (paste special).
Both result in each paragraph/line to one row.

greetings,

Cor

(Pls. keep trafic on the list)

--