In a message dated 11/21/2005 7:26:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My  switch from MS
office is not that far behind me, and I am used to the  difference between
Publisher and Word.

Thank you very much for letting me know that.  I've only now  started using
Writer. Since I don't use Publisher, it was not something I  considered.

Jmax
I must lose myself in  action, lest I wither in despair. - Alfred Lord
Tennyson

For help with a computer  problem, please add HELP to the Subject line.
To receive Jmax Bits FREE,  send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] requesting it.
To Stop  Jmax Bits, put REMOVE in the subject line to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The VILLAGES COMPUTER CLUB web  page:
http://www.thevillagescomputerclub.com/
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (for VCC communications)
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]