Wesley Parish wrote:
I suspect Microsoft dragged over some of their programming gurus from arcane C/C++-using projects to draft this standard, because it's got the feeling of the Microsoft Standard variable-naming procedures that I've seen discussed in various programming magazines here and there.

A lot of people suspect that they just made an XML dump of their DOM objects. That would be a very lazy way to make an XML format. Of course it misses the whole point of XML, but why should they care?

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
     /\/`) http://oooauthors.org