On 12/11/05, Henrik Sundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If an eyeball should be used to make a bug shallow, it must (most
> often) be directed towards the code. I therefor agree with the way
> Andrew counts eyeballs (or pairs of them).

oh, well then, yes, I'd say that there probably haven't been many eyes.

<snip>

> YA = Yet Another?

Yes, Yet Another  - as in YASC Yet Another Something Clone or YATE Yet
Another Text Editor or YAEC Yet Another Email Client or YAYA Yet Another Yet
Another....

/$
> (Hi Chad, hmm me? Schizo enough not to understand each other ;-)

I had split personalities once, but we're better now.

--
- Chad Smith
http://www.gimpshop.net/