> ==========================
> Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:50:27 -0000
> From: "Alexandro Colorado" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: discuss@openoffice.org
> Subject: Re: [discuss] CosmoPOD.com
> ==========================
>

> > I would be delighted to address any concern of yours, but frankly
> > I can't really make any sense of the three paragraphs above.
> > (seriously!).
> > May I ask you to rephrase them?
> >

> have u used cosmopod? If not, use it and then comment.

Alexandro,

I would like to suggest you to seriously cool down,
before burying yourself in a hole even deeper than
you already have.

I have ONLY commented about the NON technical (i.e.
the most important!) side of what YOU had defined as
THE original question:

>Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> [this] doesn't address the original question, which is
> if we should promote [Cosmopod].

I have NOT criticized anything technical in Cosmopod, so
any "use it then comment" kind of answer is absolutely
OFF TOPIC.

Before even starting to decide if something should be
officially recommended for technical merits, you have to
figure out if it damages your public image and lobbying
marketing efforts.

* I have ONLY provided evidence of why I think it may be
  against OO.o's interest to officially promote Cosmopod,
  REGARDLESS of its technical merit.
* and I am still waiting for understandable, on topic critics
  to the issue I actually raised, whose validity or lack thereof
  does not depend from how much and when I will try Cosmopod.

Let's forget what you've written so far, shall we (everybody has
bad moments): please restart from scratch, answering again to
my original message.

Friendly,

Marco