Thunderbird is an e-mail program with a very weak address book. Sunbird is a pre-alpha attempt at a calendar/scheduler. Neither is a PIM.

I have searched for a long time for a good, open source PIM and have come up empty. I have been using EssentialPIM Pro (it has a free version), but it is missing some features I used to like about Act! (I can't abide by a local application requiring MSQL loading on my system, even when I'm not using the application).

Do you have any suggestions for an open source PIM?

SJK