Daniele Filippetto wrote:
I often use OOo Calc to write and solve complex equations. In some cases it's very hard to check if the formula is written correctly because it's visualized in a text mode. I would love if someone could develop a graphical way to show the expressions. (I prepared a basic picture to express my idea). I know it's something hard, since the formulas may include more than "just" mathematical equations, like, for example, "if" expressions, and so on. But, in case of success, it would be a great revolution and a great advantage in front of MS Excel!!

Attachments are filtered by the list server. It would be great if you could attach the picture to an issue or put it somewhere on the web so we can see it.

Niklas