Roger,

On 1/3/06 8:26 PM Roger Keays wrote:
> Ninth Avenue Software is proud to announce the first release of Gemstone
> Accounting, a cross-platform, multicurrency, double-entry accounting
> system (phew, that's a lot of adjectives!). This initial prototype
> release is built as an OpenOffice 2.0.1 database and is free to download
> and use. You may also modify it as you like for your own purposes.

Thanks for letting us know!  (I also followed the discussion on [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
and look forward to its resolution.)

I am always interested in tracking new deployments and employments of
OpenOffice.org and would like to add you to a rather informal list.  I'm
thinking of creating a new wiki for this purpose--another one that
tracks major deployments has been a great success.  Can I add your
company to it? I'd also like to follow up with some questions. We can do
this offlist and I can then, with your permission, publish it. Yes?

For the Major Deployments Wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Major_OpenOffice.org_Deployments

If anyone else knows of any--and "major" is a flexible term--please add
to the list.

thanks,

Louis