Thanks Morgan, I'm adding Nvu to my list of F/OSS programs for people to try -- despite the .com address ;)

The FAQ says it's based on Mozilla Composer and that improvements do make their way back to the Mozilla code base. That's an added bonus.

-Lars
Lars Nooden ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
        Software patents endanger the legal certainty of software.
        Keep them out of the EU by writing your MEP, keep the market open.