If an OOo geek wants to write a macro for the print one page problem I
think that could be translated and integrated into the machine code
somewhere. I may forward your e-mail to our development team.

On the second request you can use the character the AutoCorrect /
Replace feature to create your own spacing style. Just put in a single
space, and in the replace space put in whatever number of spaces you
need. Bear in mind you'll have to turn it on and off manually.

As for the spreadsheet. I couldn't help you there. I don't use it extensively.

Rigel