Hi Chuck,

Chuck wrote:

Please note that I have only worked with Calc, Writer, and Database.
I've never even opened Draw, Impress, or Math.
(Should try Draw. Makes fun ánd sence!)

Following are in order of most to least significant.
Pros
====
. Free
. Reads and writes MS Office file formats
. Short learning curve for those coming from MS Office

Cons
====
. Limited number of predefined WP templates
. Database component not ready for prime time. Numerous ODBC
  issues with other RDBMS's
I think that's a real issue for my list/brochure, where I want to focus on head-lines - whatever that may be.

(For those who missed it: my orig posting is here:
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=55484 )

. Calc does not support Corel Quatrro Pro formats

Thanks & greetings,

Cor