Hi guys,

This CD-discussion has gone a long way from the original question and subject. Maybe start a separate thread somewhere?

Greetings,
Cor

Rigel wrote:

Actually the CD's last longest in paper sleeves. This minimizes air
movement and reduces oxidization. Storing CD's verticaly typicaly
prevents the CD itself from moving around itself. The spindle in the
case can over time warp the CD if it's stored horizontaly. Not sure
why though. I'll see if I can find a web site :)

Rigel