Hello,

I once wrote a macro to provide readability statistics. But honestly, those things are not reliable and you should only take them with a grain of sand. They are even worse than a grammar check. Readability statistics only measure if the length of words and sentences. They can't possibly know if your argument is convoluted, or unclear.

Cheers,
Daniel.

Marius Popa wrote:
Hello! My name is Marius Popa, I am from Romania, and
I want to give you an advice, namely to add
Readability statistics as in Microsoft Office. It will
help you make the program better.

--
     /\/`) http://oooauthors.org
    /\/_/  http://opendocumentfellowship.org