Hi!

Yesterday I used the document converter of OpenOffice.org 2.0.1 with SuSE
Linux 9.3.
I tried to convert a lot of word documents (several hundreds).
But there are two things which prevented me from successfully converting my
documents.

REASON
In my case, I had a lot of backup .doc files, which are protected by
password.
So, each time the converter came upon such a document, I would have had to
type in the password. This procedure would have taken several hours!

IMPROVEMENT
Implementing a function into the document converter to take one password
from the user which is used for many documents.
An also helpful thing would be to choose all encrypted documents and assign
passwords to them. In this case, you wouldn't always have to keep an eye to
the converting process because of possible interruptions.

The second thing was that the computer got slower and slower with the
converting process, ending with a freeze-in.