On 2/8/06, Ian Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > It should draw a good crowd.
>
> I'm up for it. Getting a bit long in the tooth now but I used to be a
> dab hand at arm wrestling. Have to be right handed though cos me left
> shoulder is knackered :-)

Funny, but a better solution would be to design in some kind of anti-virus
software in the mailing list that could recognize the very nasty virus ch*d
- (ever notice that is a four-letter word?).  The anti-ch*d anti-virus would
have to be clever enough to catch that very nasty bug as it mutated into new
addresses, etc.  It's worth a try though - no point in letting that nasty
non-human infection ch*d into every topic!

RM