I am now a registered user and i wanted help on where abouts on the site to go to logde my suggestion below.
I am currently doing a maths unit at university part of which is to do venn
diagrams and switching circuit diagrams and i use oomaths to type up my
notes but have difficulty doing venn diagrams and switching circuit diagrams
and my suggestion was that in the next version of oomaths can you put in
templates for venn diagrams and parrallel and series switching circuit
diagrams just like you have templates for different size matrices

Shabaz
United Kingdom