Consider that OOo is developed in Europe, not the USA.

Daniel.

Paul wrote:
I don't know about anyone else on this list, but I would suggest that
these questions are best directed to your legal counsel (or your own
countries trade office).

My PERSONAL opinion is that OOo is countryless, not bounded by USA
laws and therefore _it should_ be ok... but as before - get
professional advice.

/paul