Sree wrote:

>Telugu is one of the major languages,

I'm not sure what you want in the way of support.

Teluga can be selected as the default language, _if_ CTL language is enabled.
There are two IME's that can be used for Teluga input

*  Indic Transliterator
This macro was written by the BharateyaOOo Team with CDAC, Bangalore,
India.  It can be obtained from http://www.ncb.ernet.in/bharateeyaoo.

It supports Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Gujarati,Telugu, and Malayalam.
Text is written in the Latin writing system.  It converts that to the
correct language.

* Aksharamala
Indic Language IME created by Aksharamala  LTD.
Download from  http://www.aksharamala.com/index.php
ITRAN support.

This has support for the following languages:
Assamese, Bengali, Gujurati, Gurumukhi, Hindi, Kannada,
Malayalam, Marathi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Teluga, Urdu

I _think_ I saw spell checkers for some of the Indus Valley languages,
but I don't remember which ones.  :(

I don't remember if it supports Teluga numbering.   If not, that can
be filed as an issue.  [This would be trivial to add.]

There is not a Teluga user interface yet.
For a Teluga language user interface, a l10n team will have to be
created. You'll have to talk with the Indic OOo team about that.

--
Ethical conduct is a vice.
Corrupt conduct is a virtue.

Motto of Nacarima.