To: <discuss@openoffice.org>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 12:19 PM
Subject: [discuss] Help for calc

I am unable to access help for calc in OOo 2.0.1. I have reinstalled and
even downloaded a fresh copy and the problem persists. I do not have this
problem with 2.0, and I do not have this problem with any other component
of 2.0.1. I have installed OOo on my Win2000 computer.

Am I alone with this problem? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.