Hi Laurent,

Laurent Godard wrote:
Hi Sophie

Obviously, there is a +1

Thanks

Btw, i've a question regarding interaction with "extensions" incubator approach.
Do you see it as complementary or something different
The goal is to collect extensions, make them translated and provide them to end users (Yes i'm late setting up it, but alone an not so much time since the web site is available)

Some are add-ons, so yes it will interact with extension project. I don't know yet how we will organize this complementarity, may be you have some ideas ?

So i can see your proposal as complementary, preparing the value to be sent to users as extensions ?
an opinion ?

The site will also list distributions dedicated to schools like AbulEdu (english link http://freshmeat.net/projects/abuledu/). The idea is to make it easy for teachers or administrations or etc. to find resources and help in the education area. We need to discuss what will be listed and how, do we need language categories, ect ? Shall we list those kind of animations too ? http://instrumenpoche.sesamath.net/article.php3?id_article=103 ? You're a teacher or student that need free sounds for your Gallery ? may be we can point to that site http://opsound.org/index.php A lot of work has to be done to search for all those resources and how they should be organized to be shared easily :)

An other question is the licensing guidelines you may accept
But it is perharps a bit early to discuss this

We need to discuss this with the project members. If you look at TracenPoche for example, it's not under an open source license currently. Will we list it or not ?

Kind regards
Sophie