Are you sure you have the right list. OOo is (at most) ~76MB... In
addition there are plenty of CD distributors (refer to
www.openoffice.org for a list).

If you are wishing to become a distributor, then I would expect that
initially there would be large downloads to get all the required
files.

/paul