When OOo 2.0.2 It. is installed after previous v.2.0 removal, it does not put
any file into "\documents and settings\<user>\dati
applicazioni\openoffice.org2\user\basic\standard".

So, when you will save a file (in my case an "ODT") you get 2 I/O errors while
accessing "Script.xlb" and "Dialog.xlb" in the above path. After these errors
the file will be saved anycase; I don't know if this is accomplished ok.

I have found many versions of these 2 files (different sizes) in the OOo
installation, thus I don't know which of them I might copy.

To try to overcome this problem, I will probably remove the ver. 2.0.2 and
reinstall it after and over the previous ver. 1.0.1, but I think someone must
fix it.

Sergio Cocci
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]