On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:45:20 -0600, shreeseva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear friends,
I want to use Base as frontend for Database Applications. But there are few problems- 1) I can't find how to customize grouping and ordering level for Base Reports. 2) Many times Base on Windows XP SP 2 crashes while editing form/report? why? 3) Is it possible or new feature to be implemeted to use Open Source scripting Language for programming behind forms and reports. I think it will be very useful to add support for laguages such as Python, Perl, Ruby etc. as an add on feature.
Thanks and regards,
CPK

Please forward this questions to the base project at dev@dba.openoffice.org and/or create issues and report to the base project.

--