For enhancement requests you create a login on the main OOo page,
login, and then on the left hand side create a new request. Make sure
the type is 'enhancement'.  Enhancements are voted on with the most
voted being included in subsequent releases.

I would suggest that if the file format of this .knt file were known
then OOo could handle.

/paul