Will there ever be an OpenOffice expansion or program similar to Apple's iMovie
or Windows MovieMaker? I'm not a developer, however, I think it would be awsome
if there was a program that could handle cool transitions between slides and
more importatnly (what iMovie can do and MovieMaker can't) is handle pictures
and video at the same time.
  However, I'm impressed with what is availible. No reason to get Microsoft
Office again! (And Vista being so late, maybe not even Windows again!)

  -D Axel

countries) for 2ยข/min or less.