I used alien to convert the .rpm packages to *tgz* not Deb. I extracted them and put the result in the /opt/ directory. I prefer this because I don't want to mix my Debian system with external RPMs. I prefer to keep my base system following the Debian release and put anything from outside in the /opt/ directory. So I have a clean separation between what comes with my distribution and what I added separately.

Cheers,
Daniel.

Phillip Pare wrote:
Hi

Did you manage to get .deb packages for OOo 2.0.2. If so where? If not, what was the alien command that you used to convert the rpm packages to .deb?

Phillip

--
     /\/`) http://opendocumentfellowship.org
    /\/_/