Hi Unnilenni

I'm trying to write a scientific research project. I want to use Dirac's
bracket notation (very popular in quantum mechanics) but I can't. There's
the operator langle <?> mline <?> rangle, but I need to write separately <
|  and | >. I've looked up in the help files, but i couldn't find the
solution. I'm not sure if it can be done but if not, it would be very useful
for me and for other scientists.

I remember to have programmed a solution for it...
*searching in the code*

It works like this:

langle a mline b rangle newline
left langle a over b mline c right rangle newline

langle a mline b mline c rangle newline
left langle a over b mline c mline x^y right rangle

You can use as many mline statements as you want.
BTW AFAIK you are the first one asking about it. :-)

Thomas